I_Formula #Group: 8 to 10 people
Private OPEN Day package, group formula 8 to 10 p (unit price per person)
This is a completely private day from 10am to 5pm.
This day includes :
- A guided and commented visit of the truffle fields,
- The digging of cultivated or wild truffles with a dog, with explanation of the various search methods
- A tasting of tuber melanosporum truffles (2 persons)
- A presentation of the different cultivated or wild truffles consumed in France
- The maintenance of the truffle fields
- Description of the life cycle of the truffle
- Presentation of the different places where truffles are sold
- Presentation of the methods of conservation and consumption of the product
- Free access to the production site, picnic area
- Walks on shady paths, conducive to relaxation, strolling, photography of landscapes shaped by agriculture, everyone adapts his time in space.
(Free for children under 5 years old)
The guided tour with tasting lasts about 3 hours,
Free time : 4h
Immerse yourself in this enriching truffle culture in total immersion in the middle of the truffle fields. The explanations are well provided, you will learn the different species of truffles grown and consumed in France, the life cycle of the truffle, the methods of conservation, use and you will discover the digging with a dog. You will also appreciate the Topiary Art practiced in some truffle fields and you will evolve in a very pleasant, hilly, Tuscany style setting (cavage : action of making a hole in the ground to find the truffle).